- 6g dried sorrel or hibiscus tea
- 2g crushed allspice berries
- Zest of 1/2 grapefruit
- 200ml lime
- 240g unrefined cane sugar
- 4g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp pearlized gold dust
- Mix the sorrel or hibiscus tea and the crushed allspice berries and the grapefruit zest with 480ml of water.
- Simmer for 10 mins, strain and cool.
- Mix the unrefined cane sugar and the cocoa powder with 240ml of water.
- Heat water to a simmer, stir in dry ingredients until dissolved, let sit to cool.
- Mix 60ml of the Tea Potion with 30ml of the Syrup, 25ml of lime juice, and 1/4 tsp of gold dust.
- Stir with ice.
- Strain into cocktail glass, add splash of soda, twist grapefruit zest over the rim of the glass – expressing the oils into the drink.
Gold dust is available online or at specialty baking stores! Grapefruit can counteract the effects of some medication. If you need to, you can swap in orange zest!
While drinking, ask yourself: What guidance does your inner best self offer you? How do you nurture and replenish your internal resources?